Wednesday, December 31, 2014

5 hours prior another year- A Reflection of Self

Well, hello guys. Here I am at home in my living room. Chillin' with my fams. Yes, I know this blog is not the way I want it to be, "One Day One Post" seems to be a little out-of-the-line for me. I had so many things going on for me. Anyhow, from now I am just going to post things when I can and when it is relevant. No more forcing myself.

Anyhow, how was 2014, you say?

Well, let me reiterate it in one simple word: surprising

I am just going to elaborate in a free-style writing of my own flashing back this very own year.

Okay, so 2014. It has been a rather unforgettable year, for me at least. It is not because of me going to places, it is more of me finding myself. I mostly stayed inside of the country. I explored so many things I also have learnt Spanish as a new language this year. Got into MUN world a bit more.. Had some swings and short relationships... I made new friends as well as losing my friends. This, I am not sure why.. I have behaved the way I think I have but they just fade away .. maybe I am not compatible with them, who knows. Besides that, I have also learnt through so many movies and tv shows that are endless, especially over the summer lol. Managed to finish series like Breaking Bad, Friends and others which I cannot say here one by one. I am just happy and have no regrets. In terms of physically, I feel like this year I have been more healthier and fitter in most occasion and I am proud of myself of that. I am also happy witnessing enormous changes from my sister who had been struggling to fight with me. :) In terms of studies, I have been adapting with the real majoring lectures this semester but I am now waiting for the marks soo wish me luck!

Well, is it all about "good" surprising ? nope. You are right. In this section, I am going to tell the other side of the post. Yep. I have liked this girl. I really have. I have known her but barely talked to her.. different faculty and she is a busy person in terms of organisation sake. IDK until my last week of finals... I found she had a bf..well it hurts I gotta say. but I am alright I guess... also my last day of turning my papers at the last day of semester...she was with him... I was about to enter the restaurant.. gladly I check my phone first. I also have been more attached to my phone.. anyways that is a short review of my surprising year of 2014. I hope 2015 will be a better year in general and awesome specifically! :D - ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment