Page 58: I remembered going on a very comfortable train, I could sit and read my book I was reading, about Winston Churchill. I arrived fairly early, I did not bring my laptop since it was quite heavy. I prayed and planned to go to a rescheduled interview for HMHI. I forgot to mention that I had an interview the day before, for Orsen Division. and also the BPH. I then rushed from MUI. The meeting was at 1, but I got there merely at 1.05... I did my best. The interview (my senior) was already there. I was glad that she was a very gentle person and she said it was okay and the interview was able to continue anytime I felt ready. So I did. It was alright I guess.It was from the Keilmuan Division. Next, it was from Documentation Division it was a fine interview. My senior said that my writing would be better if I could elaborate more on international relations issues and try to use the perspectivs of IR. I had a DDL class. I was late, but I still got my name called. It was the hardest class I had. I mean, I was lost. I couldn't understand a thing. No help from my friends either, as there were confused too. I went home afterwards and read more of Churchill book on the way. I remembered I had to jump off from the train simply because the station wasn't long enough for the train. Yup, the train was longer. So, as a Third World Country, yes it was a rather common experience here. But for someone who had been living overseas for quite some time, it was horrifying. I was glad I could co-op with it. Anyway, waiting for the angkot was another tragic story. I had to wait for 30 mins, my angkot number was 26. While waiting, there were about 10 or more "27"'s passing by. None are mine. God. I basically complaint when I got home ans died out. End of this session
Page 59: It was a very interesting Saturday. No like other Saturdays. My family planned on going to Pandeglang to look after the plants and other things there. I had it going for quite some while since I miss the scenery and the calm experience it gives me everytime I go there. The roadway travel there was rather smooth, about three hours. We bought some Tofus, special types from the place. We arrived there, we enjoyed the view and we ate. I was bloated. We went home and it was quite a ride. We arrived at about 9-ish. God, it was worth it, though :)
Page 60: It was a lazy-around day. But not the ultimately lazy-round day. I watched the news. CNN, Al Jazeera, and BBC. I also opened it from both my laptop and my phone. There were four major headlines going on in the international world: Syrian Crisis, Ukraine Crisis, Venezuelan anti-government protest and Thai protest against Ying Luck. I wish I could elaborate more, just like my senior said but then again I still have inadequate amount of knowledge to be able to analyse it. But as far as I'm concerned, from the Realist view of Thucydides, it was the realpolitik situation going on in Ukraine. I will take Ukraine as the topic. With the tension rising between Russia and Ukraine, after the announcement of the occupation of the Crimean region of Ukraine, there were different perspectives among them. However, from what I can analyse is that Ukraine, as the weak state has to accept what Russia, as the big state tell them to do. Otherwise, it would lead them to a war. Ukraine did not do it. Instead, they overthrew the Pro-Russian PM of Ukraine, Yanukovych. Crimea, the military based and also half of its population coming from Russia ethnic background, Vladimir Putin felt that it was rather threatening towards his nation and also the people of Crimea, specifically the Russian ethnics. Therefore, after the occupation, The PM interim of Ukraine said that Putin's action towards the invasion of Crimea was a "declaration of war" and the Ambassador of the Ukraine for UN seeks help for international society as well as asking for assistance towards NATO. It will be interesting what comes next and I will try to find it and make it interesting ane repackage it! Stay tuned :) Anyway for today, I basically ate normally, unlike the past two days and I also exercised. :D
Page 61: Okay, there it goes. I woke up at 5, but I was too lazy so I snoozed my alarm for three times, waking up at 5.15. I rushed to the bathroom and prepared. I prayed and ate breakfast. I read the remaining of the Churchill book. I requested to go earlier since it's Monday, the start of the week. As predicted, it was a hell for me. I'm glad I decided to preare for it in advance. As I came to the station, I immediately got a train so it was a spontaneous thing. I read again and finally got out. I went to my campus and found my old pal from Criminology, Taufik and helped him with some English. I went to the class afterwards. I had to get absence list and also a couple of plain papers. So I did. We reviewed the theories of past, present, and future. Basic stuff. But then came the game. It was fun. We had to guess for the functions of the tense and make a sentence for it. Then I returned my Churchill book and got McArthur. I was accompanied with my Sociology friend, Imam. We came to the next class, MMI. It was a great discussion about the Human Paradox. Pretty dynamic, I liked it. I prayed with my friend and immediately went home as I felt nauseous. On the way to the station, I saw a rather weird looking train: it had the electrical train combined with economic class train. It was unclear of what intention did the maker of the train wanted us to look at.Oh well. In the first train I got to sit at the half of the way, not on the second one. I went home at 3-ish. I rested for a while, watched some news and keep on reading my book. Then I exercised for a while and here I am now! How was your day? :) -ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment