Thursday, February 27, 2014

Page 54 to 57 of 365: Exhaustion of the beginning of the second semester

I can seriously tell to you that I have been quite busy. Really. I am really mobile now. I go by train, first dropped to Manggarai Station and I go home by myself with the train to Bekasi and stopping to Klender. Anyway these 4 days have been quite rough ones.. Simply due to the due date of our first paper of Introduction of IR subject. I spent hours and hours on working for it. I did get some rest but it was really not necessary.

So I will just start from what happened today. I woke up quite late, 5.30. I slept for only 2 hours, roughly. I ate the usual deal and it was quite frustrating because my sister was late herself so it affected my departure from home. Yes, it rained. I ended up being soaky wet in the knees and down. I had to deal with it for the rest of the day! I did quite get my hopes on going to the train early and thank God I could sit. I finally arrived and I talked with my fellow, Nanda from the Administration majoring about how bad the weather is and the service the train brings. I then proceeded to go to the class. So many of us weren't there yet and some of them were late. Even the lecturer. Maybe due to various reasons, like rain and such. It was such a pity though. The lecturer gave a whole deep explanation so much that the group presenting had little to no time to do it. I remember on raising up the question of feminism, as the topics were about paradigm. Anyway I needed to fix some things from my paper so I went to printer center in the Nusantara Building with my friend Dyah of my majoring and went to SBAL shortly after that. We arrived in the class quite early. It took awhile till we started the actual class. It was a class of presentation, a sudden one. There was Lulu and Nisa (Adam Smith), Anin and Ridho (David Ricardo) as well as Odhi and Utik (Karl Marx). I went to Central Library of my campus with my friend to return our books previously borrowed. We then came curious and looked through the biography sections. We also tried to find "Gerpolek" of Tan Malaka but good news. So we ended up going down and finding ourselves to the FoodTruck! YES. Jakarta has it now. Then we made our way home, me by training and him to his apartement. My train to Manggarai was quite comfortable. Not so many people, as to compare with the Bekasi. God. So I came home. Oh wait all this time I have been reading the biography of Winston Churchill, by Virginia Cowles. Great one and looking forward to borrow other sorts. Anywho, I ate Gado-Gado at home and read some. Then, basically died out. I woke up at 8 where I did some exercises and then here I am doing this whole blog thing. I will my try best to do it daily, but it is just so hard now since my focus has been divided. SO, how was your day? :)-ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment