Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Page 48 of 365 : Well.. it was a day I guess.

Nothing special today. But hey everyday is a unique day! So  I woke up at 8. I ate oatmeal and played with my cats. Then my dad and I went to this place for some business matter. We finished it and bought some sand for repairment of my house. Then this came the accident... when we were about to turn left on a three way. There was a cat crossing on the road. Just as we saw it passing by, it was immediately hit by a motorcycle!! You know what's worse? It's still partially alive.... it was really terrifying yet gruesome and also sad feeling. The guy did even turn back. He kept going. So then I went home and picked all those heavy sands. It might weight up to 300jgs or so. So I did my assignment of IR major that is due on Thursday this week and finished till 5 as I was tired. Not really finished. Then I went to Tiptop with my dad and bought healthy groceries. Nothing much after that except preparing for tomorrow, worked out and also chatting with someone so yeah. Oh I had Salmon as my lunch and dinner dish!! Yum!! 😊How was your day? -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment