Friday, February 7, 2014
Page 37 of 365: Not Feeling on writing but... *sigh*
Today I woke up fairly early at 7. at first. Then I slept again since I was still tired. I woke up eventually at 9 nearly-to-10 o'clock. I ate and watched TV. If you have followed for awhile, it is Friday therefore we had to pray. After the prayers, my sis came home earlier. I ordered the Gado-gado again but I had it just at 2. AND it was spicy. Sheesh. We played a little with our cat and kittens :) And then my mom went to this arisan in 16.30 while my dad asked me to go to this charity place of our family has been traditionally been doing by motorbike. I was quite shocked since the sky was already dark. I went on with it and saw my dad's decision on the use of motorbike. The access to the place is simply inacessible. How do I put this, the road is small and there are many cars parking on the sideways and not only that. Sellers are also tucking their things up there. Oh dear. It was only in Salemba, near my school but if we used the car it would probably take 2 hours min. Really. So then we got there, thankfully, without getting the rain. We waited for a while for the lady who had the place as there was some pengajian in her house. After that we went to the business and we went back home! As we went, there were a few drops, fearing that it would rain heavily eventually, my dad asked me to wear the raincoat. So we did. And guess what. No rain. Just minor drops. Even until we got home. So there you go. I watched the crappy Indo Idol and went to American Idol. Fascinating. Then I moved my body a little. I chatted with my buddies on facebook and reminiscing the use of MSN, Yahoo, and Ebuddy mesenger. Daaamn. Those bring sweet good ol' memories, fellas. Yeah. It was very pleasing yet chunky to tell you about my day, but I hope it is aspiring somehow lol. Bye. -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment