Sunday, February 2, 2014
Page 32 of 365 : Pokemon all over again!
Yep you heard it. I have been CRAZY about it. Now that I have finished Silver, now I am ready to set myself up for Black! Yeah. I woke up late today, at 10 ish. Pretty horrific. I ate breakfast and two hours later I had lunch lol. Toasted bread with roasted chicken. Yum. I then went up and play again and again and again.... Until it's 7 PM and it is my time to shine! ;) So it was until 9:30 I played again...and guess what. I have made it to Gym Badge 2.........it is corrupted. Well, it is my fault, actually not to blame the system. It was clear that it had to be saved on the DEVICE not on the inside of the game. I use my note 3 by the way for this since my laptop just could not handle it. *sigh* now I am running out of phone battery so I guess Imma just be watching some walkthrough for inspiration and hopefully this heavy rain finishes off quickly!! :) Night everyone! -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment