Todaay was the first day of this semester I experience the vacancy of Tuesday. As you probably know, Tuesday is supposed to be a productive day but due to the schedule, we do not have to go to college. Anyway, I woke up at 10-ish. Ate breakfast and roughly not so long after ate chicken roast with bread. Watched some TV and failed to put Pokemon Black on sis' DS. Seriously I wasted 2-3 hours worth of time... gee. Later, my sister got home and we played around with our kittens and our cat. It was noon and I worked around a little, not forcing too much since tomorrow I need to be fit and then I was told to help out sis on doing her history for her test tomorrow! About the process of islamisation in indonesia.. it was supposed to be last week but it was postponed so yeah. Can't wait for tomorrow and what it brings to this book I have written here! 😊😄-ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment