Sunday, February 16, 2014

Page 44,45,46 of 365 : 3 IN 1!!

February 14 : Y'all know about valentine. I had a start of the day, I had to go to classes and all. Had to pray too. The difference was that I was able to spend it with someone special. It may not be the fanciest or whatever, but it was really meaningful, at least to me. I had a really great day! Although I bumped my head on my way home on the car ceiling which hurt. No workouts at all. Resting since the moment I got sick commenced here.

February 15 : I got sick. Flu. Fever. Headache. You name it. All day resting. Been given medicine and all. No activities or whatsover except just accompanying my sis to the stadium for running.

February 16: Woke up at 8, ate bread with egg. I took a medicine. I was supposed to go to the orthodontist, but her child was in hospital. Then, I went to the photocopy place and did some business on photocopying many books. After that, bought some groceries of my own and went home. Voila, all of a sudden, mom started to say she will go to Ancol. Aaand I have done nothing on my paper for both MPKT B and MMI. I really did it rapidly for MPKT B and sent it. MMI, on the other hand, I ended up doing it in the Bengawan Solo Cafe in Mal Ancol. We had a great family time there, although it was quite dark, the sky. My sis was also busy with her homework. I ate Nasi Goreng for dinner, second time of cheating day this month. I went home done some lifting and printed my assignments and here I am now! Hope I will get better so tomorrow I can contribute more towards a better life!! Aaameen. -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment