Sunday, February 9, 2014

Page 39 of 365 : 2nd Semester Tomorrow!! WHAAA

Yep. Starting off the day. I woke up late, fairly at 10-ish. Ate breakfast. Got so lazy today, pretty wounded from yesterday's work out. As I ate lunch, I wanted to continue but like I was too lazy. I watched Idol again and again on Star World. I can't believe I'm on my second semester of my college year!! Pray for me guys, getting better grades and my ol' man and woman proud of me :') I just want to repay all the things they have given me. It is the only way. So I managed to move a bit at 7-ish. Mostly leg, though for today. I wanted to push, but I did not want to go so rough on myself as tomorrow I gotta wake up early!! Tomorrow's class consist of English Classs and MMI!! Wish me luck as I am going to lay my head now and wake up at 5!! Lookin' forward for tomorrow! Wish you guys all luck wherever you are who are reading on whatever you are tryina do tomorrow! Chao.-ridhaflo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment