Saturday, February 1, 2014

Page 32 of 365 : Holy Cow!!! It rains so much!! + Pokemon sudden memories emerging!!

I had a huge mistake. Yep. I downloaded Pokemon Silver last night on my Note 3. Then the battery wore off so I decided to put it on my laptop. Aaaaaaand I did not sleep as I should be. I mean I literally played till 4 o'clock which then I remembered I slept at 5 !! My sis woke me up at like 10 or something for breakfast, trying the taste of new oatmeal. Banana flavour :d Anyway back to the topic. I was WAAAAAY too obsessed with Pokemon that even after not playing it for a long time, like years, I still can find myself sitting just to play the thing!! It has its own satisfaction for me. Yep. So then I just had lunch, Fish and some indonesian tempeh soup and it was yummy! Guess what? I got back up to my room and continued. LOL Like really, no boredom or anything. But rather curiosity kills me if I don't play! So I did play for hours. Finished the League. Worked out. Decent. Then playing again up till now. Oh and today I cut my hair :P which is for some apparent reason supposed to be told somewhere in between those play game of Pokemon. My dad suddenly asked me if I wanted to, hell yeah. It's been more than a month. Everywhere I go seem so warm due to my long hair. So I did went to the barbershop at like 4-ish. So yeah, NOW I am still chillin' in Kanto's Map. ;) See ya. -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment