Monday, February 17, 2014

Page 47 of 365

So today was pretty much the start of the week. It was Monday. Both excited and insanely exhausted at the same time. Meanwhile, all went well except I ate bread instead of oatmeal cuz I had to take medicine. Oh well. But then, I got myself into a trouble. A troublesome one it was highly insane. The traffic I am trying to refer to. I made it at 7.30 at the station yet I waited up to 15 mins. I was basically late. Then I arrived in the campus approx at 8.15-ish. It was still acceptable by the lecturer so I got in. It was English. We were told to get a Captain of the class. We all voted. Guess what? I got nominated. You know what's more thrilling?? I won. LOL. It was kind of unexpected but I hope all goes well. Anywho, I hung out a little with my fellow IR friend Saskia quite awhile talking and headed myself to the building A, returning the projector. I also hung out with some IR fellows at sbal. Then I met Yoko, my MMI friend and went to the class together. We met our lecturer at last. His name was Mr. Wahyu. He was a young and passionate person and he ressembled Anis Baswedan. Pretty neat. The first presentation was fine and we got out 30 mins early. So my friend Radit had some trouble on his system so we went to the old Library of UI. We were four of us, me , Radit and other two from sociology department, Ino and Ali. We made it and we parted and Radit and I got home on the train. I got home pretty early, at 2.45. Thank god. I rested awhile. Then I slept. Woke up at 5.30 and had dinner. I then proceed to collect some data of my assigments! Yuup busy busy day!! No day without assignments. So after my sis finished her round at around 8.30, it was mine. Until about 10.30 I stopped cuz I had to. In the middle of it, I had to encounter something unpleasant. Nosebleed. It was awhile until there was a medicine found and it was alright. Thank God. I feel it is only from the temperature....and my busy routines as well as my recovery process. So that's all really. How was your Monday? 😊-ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment