Saturday, February 8, 2014

Page 38 of 365 : All Day Long

Today was a home day. I did not go out of my house. I had my family mostly. I woke up at 6, which was quite early. My sister had to go to her athletics lesson in her school. After 7, my head started to be dizzy and I decided to sleep. Finding out that when I woke up, it was already 11.30 lol. So yeah great job. I watched some TV with my family. I had chicken soup for lunch, superb! Then after quite a while, came an unexpected visit from my dear older cousin, who happened to bring her daughter (my niece) which was the same age as me, but only a year difference academically. She is in her senior year now and she does work hard to get to PTN. I wish her all the best as I told her that it is possible to achieve that so long you work hard for it and keep praying. There is a process throughout everything so nothing comes at an instant. So after that, my sis came down from her sleep and we basically ate dinner. At 7.30, just about when I wanted to do running, BOOM. Light's out. Like the whole area. Oh damn. I have done nothing. Yet the power is off. Oh god oh god. Then suddenly miracluously as I have already brought those emergency lights out, the lights began to go back again! Yay! I hurriedly did got on my shoes to start the business with it. But hey, it wasn't as smooth as you think it would go. My shoes were broken and they were simply no other comfortable ones except ones that my sis was using for her athletics without my notice, leaving it with dirt all around it. Gee was I mad. I could not take it anymore. I got up on the second floor and did an alternative cardio for 15 mins. After that, I decided to go on an hour. So I finished at 11-ish. Super exhausted. I watched TV with my sis and mom afterwards about the soon-to-come legislative elections and it was pretty sarcastic. Enjoyed it. So anyway now that is so late I might as well get some rest and normalise my sleeping habit as on Monday Imma be goin to college again after 1 and half month trolling around. Haha. See ya guys. :) -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment