Thursday, February 13, 2014

Page 43 of 365 : A looong day

Yeep. It has been a long day and I am too tired to expose it so I am going to give a brief story about it. Woke up at 5. Snoozed till 5.30. Ate breakfast and got to go.  I was pretty late but I met my friend of my batch, Faiz and we talked along the way the train. After that, we went to pmps. Waited till 9 AM and the class dismissed. Me and my friends of the class went to the canteen and waited for the next class 11. 2 hours of talking about many things, from the removal of lativi till the current politics in Indonesia. So we came to our first lecture of Pengantar HI. It was terrifying at first but better later on. I went to updhi for books and photocopied them near my house... got it back after 4 hours. Now I am going to rest! Tomorrow is waiting for me! Adios ☺-ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment