Thursday, February 20, 2014

Page 49 to 50 of 365 : Sleepy sleepy day

Brief description of yesterday was that I had an English lecturer the same as last week which was fun! We met at last with our MMI lecturer who looked like Anies Baswedan. Picked my badge's photocopy from Waru. No workouts, saving it for later.

Today I woke up at 4.45, hoping to be early. Buuuut my dad was not awake and my sis as well. In the end, it would take the same as usual. I had to take a huge load of the books previously ordered. Struggled on moving between train rails as it was heavy. Gladly I found my friend Radit who helped me through to get to class as it was also gladly in the first floor. The class was rather boring of PMPS but oh well. After that, I had to change my summary work just so that my name would not be there as our lecture likes it that way. My friend accompanied me there. Took a few tries to get the printer done and I went back to the previous class and went to the third floor. I ate my food there and just sat there alone. The class began and our lecturer talks about basic concepts of famous people. It was interesting one. I decided to go to FE kafe and talked to my friends there until 4.30!! I went back by bikun and then by train which arrived suddenly. I got to sit. It was long and the worst thing about this is that bekasi station are we were just dropped on the ground. So I decided hug up and went to Cikini. After that, got a cab and took me 2 hours! The driver was talking about politics of this country and he had to change to a better Indonesia. I worked. A lil and finished mpkt b assignment!! Doone. Now I am sleeping. If you excuse me, Byee. -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment