Monday, February 10, 2014

Page 40 of 365 : First day of Semester 2!!

Well, it was quite pleasing! Anyway, I had to wake up at 5 AM. I snoozed my alarm for two times, leaving it at 5.20 and being shouted on to wake up. I prayed and took a shower. I was finished by 6.00 and waited for sis to go first. I went approx at 6.30, using the Utan Kayu route and boy how it was so crowded! I managed to get to the Manggarai station at 7.05. Not so long after I got my feet on it. It was not crowded at first. But it did get quite a lot after a couple of minutes. Then, I met my senior kak Karen who was also having a morning lecture class. We talked and talked about many things. It was then I met another senior of mine, kak Iceng and got ourselves on our way to FISIP. I also met my friend from 68, Andhara and Atep. Anyway, I had to attend the first class and it was English. At first I thought the teacher was one heck of a scary person, but then later on I figured out she was rather nice. Not sure about the gradings she use though. So far so good. Oh and my name was not in the absency list since my PA did not approve my subjects yet. Haha. So I have yet to receive an English book. So, I went to Takor, the faculty canteen to eat. Damn how I miss it!! First, I was with Ridho and Bob. Not long after, the girls joined. Odhi, Khilda, Rhifa, and Asya. Odhi was apparently telling us stories about her visit to Pakistan. So I was late. It was bad. 15 mins late. I thought I might have screwed up. But when I entered the room, the lecturer was yet there. Later on, it was a substitute lecturer. So we got our Class Leader, Ade Kusuma. We basically were divided in groups of 2 and 3. Blablabla. Next , I went to SBAL. I talked to my IR mates there. I also waited for the time being with my fella, Bob cause we wanted to meet our friend Alif. We met him. Well I did first, when we were on our way to Psychology Canteen. Bob was just going there not noticing me and Alif were going farther him. Haha. He noticed after a few minutes. Since the both canteen were really crowded, we decided to go to Fasilkom. At first we went to canteen but since I did not want to eat we went Yoshinoya. Alif talked about his applying to DKN or whatever that was which was simple for Scouts thing but national level. There, he gave me the ribbon my friend had lent him, and yes it was from Adam. Really nice ribbon! I hope he gets well on the land of Germania. Anywho,at 2 I had to say goodbye. We went on the way to the station. Bob just ran away and had to wait with Alif to look for angkot but it was an unlucky day for him. So I got to the station and finding my fellas from 68 shs, Ivan and Diaz. There was a train so oh well might as well squeeze. Lol. It was not bad. Then when I got to the Manggarai station, I had no money left for angkot lol. Like my money were all big amounts so I went to 7 Eleven. No I did not buy any of its junk foods like Fettucini or Slurpee 😭 life is tough but a chewing gum so I got the change. It was quite a long wait for the direct train to Klender. 20 mins  I presume. So after that it was sooooo crowded. But then I thought to myself if it weren't for my parents, I would not do this. So I managed to survived that smelly and lack of oxygen room.. *sigh* I got home like at nearly 4. My dad and mom greeted me. I just went to drink some of the shake I made the other day. Then boom! I slept. It was not until 7 I had to wake up. So after some eating and such, I moved my body a little and here I am! So tired when I woke up and  I don't know why... So Imma be sleeping when I feel like sleeping lol. So how was your first day of the second semester? Enjoyed it? :) -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment