Well.. I could not remember much from Friday. All I remembered was I had an MPKT class, teacher was mad. Then I prayed at MUI. I continued to talk to my Communication majoring fellas,Arditto, Ryan and this other one till I have my class. It was the Basics of Logics. Meh. It was fine. Then I decided to search for a book.. with my comrade Bob. All about Lenin. It was the first I have experienced searching for a book I desire and be happy about it when I found it. I talked to Bob and Khilda on the way to the bus station. It was a pretty long wait but we talked a lot. After that, we got on our lwn ways. Mine was in the railways. I went home eventually at 7.30 PM. I died out that day, no physical movements whatsoever.
Then the next morning I woke up merely at 8 and ate the usual deal. Came across an idea to look about the stuff...working out stuff so I did with my sis. After the session, I pretty much remembered me waiting for Grammy Salute's of the Beatles. Splendid. Meanwhile, I was dealing with mpkt, mmi and my majoring summary work about Lenin.
Next day, it was the same. Ate usual food. I ate homemade Gado-Gado, a spicy one though. I read and read about Lenin. Jotted down some points about them. Watched a partial amount of Idol. Then I exercised for a while and all of a sudden, it was night! Had to help my sis with her work, although not so completely since I have of my own to deal with too. Therefore now here I am reading my butt off till drop. That is all. Chao.-ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment