Thursday, February 6, 2014
Page 36 of 365 : Pokemon Black Done!!
Yep. Sums it up all over again. At last I finished the Black version by my own hands! Took me a few days, as I am probably gettin' old so yeah.... I woke up pretty late today..like nearly 11 and ate my usual breakfast. Then at 12 as I was catching Reshiram, I had Gado-Gado. Ahh. Sweet joy of Indonesia. It is the best vegetable dish!! Love it. Then I finished it. Now I am doing an aftergame adventure. I had some headache so I kinda slept through some hours of today and woke up during maghrib times. I had some exercises and then later sis asked me to do exercises together so we did. Now as I am writing right now I just had my protein shake done and now continue on ma journey! See yaa! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment