Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Page 35 of 365 : Tiring DAY!
Yep. Basically sums it all. I had to teach my sis about History of Islam earlier in the previous post as I have talked about and yes it was until late at night so I woke up quite late, about 10 o'clock. I had some oatmeal as breakfast ans 2 hours later it's lunch lol. I know riite. I had Semur for lunch.. only the potatoes and tofus and egg which was okay I guess. Then suddenly my sis' friends came to my house to do their group assignment. Yeah right. I got so sleepy somehow so I slept till like 4 PM or so. They got away already. You might be thinking that I am lazy. Well, I maybe am. Haha. So I had dinner of toasted bread which is was exquisite. Then I pushed to my limit and I realised that this time around is just those time of the year when you are tired but you did not even do anything heavy yet the feeling of exhaustion is there. Have you ever felt it? Yeah since it was such a BUSY day *sure it was* I did not play as much pokemon as I did *sobs* but anyway I am planning to play some now! So catch you guys later! Buhbyeee -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment