Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Page 42 of 365: Open-door train to Borrowing books from the library!
Yeah. Today was my second day of college in this semester. Yes, yesterday I did not have any lectures. I woke up at 5. I gotta be honest with ya, I died out. I kept pushing and pushing that snooze button till it was like 5.15. I went ahead and took a shower and prayed. All prepared. Ate oatmeal for breakfast. It was 6.30 and we were good to go. No so much traffic jam compared to Monday's. I got to train just as fast as I did. But I did not get to talk to anybody this time, though there was one of my seniors there but he was with his friend. I turned on my phone and put some music on. That, ladies and gentleman was how I managed to survived awkwardness in the train. Once I got out of the train, it was like 7.50. I got to my faculty it was 5 mins left. It was the same subject so I thought it would be in the same room. I already got there but no one was there. I checked the schedule. Third floor. So I hurriedly came up. Most of my friends were already there. The lecturer soon came in. He was a substitute, though. Telling us his name was Seagate (Sigit)...and he was a piece of humour! Although there were some pretty disturbing noises and distractions from the class next to us, but he managed to make it a laughable thing. It was then we were told to dismiss. I initially wanted to eat with my fellow friends of the class, but just when I entered the toilet, I met my friend Bob and yes. We talked and talked. Not so long after, joined with Lulu, Reine and Dyah from my majoring as well talking and talking. It was already the time to go so we came in to the next class. MPKT B. The lecturer was my previous Anthropology lecturer in the previous semester. I knew him and his way of lecturing. I meet him quite a lot during the day, be it at the campus or even in the Manggarai Station. He talked about philosophies of being an "ayam kampung" not being an "ayam boiler".. pretty fascinating. We came out early so I headed to the central library with my friends, Ade and Ali. We borrowed the book but Ali was not able to since he has yet gotten the real KTM from PPAA. I prayed after that we Ade and meeting with Hafidz and Yoko. We went to Building A for some motor parking stickers. I went home afterwards, not long after that I got myself a train. And no. I have yet eaten lunch and it was 2 something. I was shocked when halfway through, during one of the stations, the train commenced to move but the door was still wide open! The craziest thing was the there was the security but she didn't give a damn!! It could really hurt somebody!! But oh well. NOBODY CARES. I guess... Anyway, I got meself to the train station. The train was still in Kota. Pretty long way through. This time, I utilised it to eat my lunch! It felt great LOL. Then I got the train. It was not bad. I got home straight directly. Met my mom and dad. Some minor repairs in the house. I made some shakes. I played with my kittens and cat. Casual stuff. Watched TV. I was reading scele but I was really exhausted from the heat because today was just simply HOT!! yeah. No wind or whatsover. I slept and died out. I woke up at 6.30. I prayed and ate dinner. I moved my body till like 10 and took a shower. I went down to drink my remaining of the shakes while watching TV about the illegal hunting of the elephants in Chad by the Sudanese military. Also an Airshow in Singapore, where they basically sell helicopter that accommodates the speed of an aeroplane and lastly, Tony Abott's speech of the Aboriginal's state in Australia. Here I am now. Trying to look back and recall all the things I have encountered today on my laptop. I hope you had a great day. I cannot wait what tomorrow brings! See you! -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment