Friday, January 31, 2014
Page 31 of 365: Lunar New Year! and so many things happened to me.
So I fairly woke up at 8-ish as usual. I charged my phone as always. I had to take that tasteless oatmeal again added with honey in it lol. So yeah I got full and just watched TV as I was not feeling so well since the cold weather last night. My sis got on the treadmill earlier than I did. I was too ill to be on the treadmill. Then I had to pray, Friday prayers as usual. Then I thought to myself that so many things are not in the house anymore... we're running out of things. So we headed to Carrefour and bought many things there. It was not until my dad told us to look out for those who suffer from the flood. From Kampung Pulo, Kalibata, Jatinegara, everywhere! We kinda went on a "city tour" :p we passed through Monas, Court of Justice and all that stuff. It said 6 PM when I came home. No shiiz. Really. I felt so dizzy yet I have done nothing. So I kinda put some energy by eating dinner then an hour roughly after that I took my chances and voila! Done. Can't be better than this! So yeah. that's pretty much it for now. Now I AM SOO into my gameboy and PSP. It reminded on so many things, since I found my PSP charger I play on these devices. They still work flawlessly!! So Imma just shut this down to ya by using Happy New Lunar Year to those who celebrate it! May Feberuary (tomorrow or in a couple of minutes) be better than this month!!! Night ;) -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment