Friday, January 17, 2014
Page 11-17 of 365 : SUPREME COMBO!
Yes. there has been sooo many things happening. I wanted to update about my experience in Borneo but hell, my app on my phone was broken it could not solely post just about anything. So, I decided to sump this things up in a nutshell. So I went to Singkawang, this beach city in Borneo, West side. We visited Simpit Island, which is the smallest island recognised by the UN. We went to the beach, played football beach and it was utmost awesome! Then we went to the family house and had to return back to Batavia. Yep. then I died out. of energy. Next day, I did not work out. On the 16th, I tried but I became sick. It was not until today I retried on exercising now I feel much better. Things will be okay. Things will get normal. Now I'm off myself to telling to read "100 pages a day" kind of daily achievement on a novel and now I'm kind of postponing my movie-watching until I'm physically better. So catch you up tomorrow, I guess. Buhbye! -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment