Friday, January 10, 2014

Page 10 of 365 : A tour to the city of Equator!

Damn straight, foo. I'm here to be enjoyin' ma life here. Or so to speak. LOL it was a very loooong day. I started by waking up at 8, showered with hot water.. felt nice XD then went to the breakfast buffet the hotel had given us. After so, We went to my dad's brother's house. The weather was rather dark so we stayed. I was playing with the cats there, one was names Wingky and the other was Minul. I got to pick up my cousin here in the city so then we came back home. It rained. Freaking heavily! I did not know what to do but to stay just enjoying dem good snacks :d Anywho, we went praying at this mosque which was later known to be the oldest mosque in the city, built right in the Kapuas River of Borneo. It was a very antique yet sacred place there! We took some photos there after praying and then Mom insisted to go to another house of our families. So we did. When we arrived, we were given food. It was technically lunch time. There, I saw a parrot and also hamsters raised as pets. We stayed the longest here. I felt so tired I slept. I ended up being woken up to go to our next destination. That is.... the Equator Monument! It was the very point where we stand which corresponds with the Equator Line , those which you see in maps! Amazing. We took photos there and we went to my Mangua's house. It was my dad's oldest sibling. We stayed there for dinner, took pictures and went back to Big Family House. You know, the one I told you about in the previous page. We talked and talked mostly about Anas Urbaningrum's handcuff incident by KPK. So there it was, we dropped off my uncle to his house and his family then we went to the hotel. I suppose now all I can do is sleep and wake up fresh for tomorrow's next thrilling journey! �� keep in touch with me, will ya? ;) -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment