Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Page 22 of 365: What a mixture of things!

In spite of sleeping late at night, I managed to always wake up at 8. I do not know why 8 but it just sorta happened lol. So I ate breakfast as usual. I watched some tv as well as read some remainings of Holmes book. Then I ate lunch and drove and always exercised. I finished by watching Mata Najwa with my family about Mrs. Megawati Soekarnopoetri about her experience being the first female president of my country. Very stunning yet motivating, she was. While so, I was also chatting my best pal, his name is Nicky. How we've become buddies would probably be pages of explanation. Cuz basically he is one of those friends whom you cherish their present when around. I am so glad that he has chatted me. But then again, I was also praying for the best of him since he is now entering his final exams soon so do pray for him guys. Alright Imma be off reading and explore more things in life. Catch you up soon! :) -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment