Friday, January 24, 2014

Page 24 of 365: TGIF TGIF TGIF but... not so much...

So yeah as casually, I woke up at 8-ish today. I had 2 session of working out due since the 'incident' yesterday... -__- Yep. I ate oatmeal as usual watched TV. Heard the news about the Ukrainian protests and about the guy getting beaten up by the authorities and stripped him and made him sing the national anthem while at that stage. Pretty horrifying. Anywho, at last the leakage at my house is solved!! I could use the bathroom on the second floor! I prayed at the mosque and went home. My sis came home earlier today so we went workin' out together! Yep. :D It was hella thing but it was worth it. I finished my numero uno session and rested till 6. I ate. then SUDDENLY there was thing really unpleasant guest coming in the house JUST about when I hopped on the treadmill. IT WAS SUPER ANNOYING. I had to wait till 9 PM till he had gone and screw it. I treadmilled. But wait it was at night. No worries. :P So yeah that's basically all for today the fact that it still rains let's commence on sharing the correlating video of the situation, shall we? -ridhaflo


No comments:

Post a Comment