So I woke up at 8 as always. The only difference is that this time I have things to wait. Yep, 56th Grammy Awards!!! LIVE!! I watched it really stunned and it was overall a worthwhile watch. It took about 3 hours and it was nearly lunch. I told myself why not just have lunch first so I did. I felt full and my head kinda did felt dizzy. After that I decided to sleep till like 4PM. I know. Mistake and mistake all over again. Then it was nearly dinner so I said to myself why not have it. I got full. Just when I was to exercise. My sis wanted to. So I waited and I managed to run at 9ish. It was too late so I stopped at 10. I know. So much to catch up tomorrow. I will and I am going to!!! Oh and the weather today was beautiful hust like yesterday! Sunny :) but tonight just kinda rained but I hope it does not affect much towards those having flood in their area.-ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment