Thursday, January 9, 2014

Page 9 of 365 : 6 meals a day? More of 6 dishes a day! LOL (Borneo Edition)

Borneo Edition - Part 1

Hello everybodaaeeh. How's it going? It's Ridhaflo here. Wud like to report to y'all that I have made it safely here in Pontianak, West Borneo. I had to wake up at 5AM and we ended up arriving at 7 in the airport lol. And our flight was to be at 11. I bought Sherlock Holmes book!! I ought to read as it costed 8 bucks so yeah in Periplus. We ended up having a "traffic jam" before take off -__-airplane traffic jams. Anyway we arrived at 12.30 due to the delay. I met my bigger cousin, his name is Ryan. Can't believe how he changed. Can't believe how this city has changed, after only visiting in 2008! It's an amazing feeling. So I went to the big family house. We talked for hours and had to check in and get back to the hotel. Then, it was amazing. The hotel is over the top! It had a swimming pool! So yeah I jumped in with my sister and guess what..cold. flu. Dang. So later on, we came back to the big family house and talk four hours more. I ate dried banana snack and boiled noodle. It was just AH-MAYY-ZEENG. Super yummy. So I got to help witb hwks with my lik cousins. We talked about uni life among us and give tips about going to uni to those about to be entering it this year.Now I'm back in my hotel. Imma sleepm Adios. Stay tuned for day 2!! ;) -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment