Saturday, January 4, 2014

Page 4 of 365: Almost FORGOT!

Yep. the title says it all. I almost forgot about the blogging today. Sorry guys. I'll explain why in a minute but right now I'm catching my breath to make sure this post does go at the 4th of January (as it is 11:30 PM) lol It's been a long day for me indeed. Here it goes. I woke up at around 5 o'oclock as I remembered tapping the stop button and the changing my alarm clock to 7 AM lol. I'm as lazy as that. Then came another upcoming news from my family that we are going to visit my grandpa's cemetery place so we shall be going at 8 from here. I was crushed and I wasn't even awake yet for fully. So then I hurried down but in the end I found out that we would go from here at about 10? LOL? really? This was really pissing me off. But what can you do.. I followed up and we eventually got settled on leaving and going to an adventure (YEAH)! So we arrived there in Pondok Kelapa Public Cemetery in East Jakarta and we prayed for him basically.It was not my direct grandpa, but he is the youngest sibling of my direct grandpa. He passed away exactly a year ago so that's why we've come up to him in hope he can rest there peacefully. It was really thrilling the fact that time passed away really quickly. I mean, I felt like I was just about to go home from his last encounter with him, which was a year ago.. I remembered I was still in my hands still going everywhere with an exercise books of SBMPTN/SIMAK as I badly wanted to pass the Univ Tests and I wanted to make my parents proud. He, at his last breath, told me to be successful and work hard ahead. I will. I will.



So anyway, sorry for that drama, but I just could not pass through. He means a lot to me. Moving on, we headed to another cemetery of our family, we just waited. Then, we continued our journey to Pizza Hut Pondok Kelapa. Urgh. I ate 6 slices, 3 from American Favorite and 2 from Meat Lovers, all sides are filled with sausage and cheese. Oh yeah my drink was Mocha Flast and I drank 3/4 of my mom's Cappuccino too. And garlic breads. don't forget about garlic breads haha. Anyway, after that long family gathering, my dad decided to attend some of our monthly grocery and what a bright mind he had...he suggested Kota Kasablanka! Damn, that place is sure as hell nice. Been there, done that. But it was priceless today. I drank some Vanilla Milshakes which tasted like melted icecream (literally) at Paviljoen Kota. Not recommended. As in the vanilla milkshake lol. And then we did the thing. YEAH. shopping. groceries though. but yeah it was a "healthy" sort of approachment which I have been trying to convince myself to get in 2014 (yes yes, new year new me bullshit) but I'm tryina actually do my best for this, for once. So we did the right thing, we got back to the basement. We got home. When I tried to open baggage, suddenly the inner part of it fell off and if it weren't for my instinct, I would've gotten hit by it straight to my head. That thing is HUGE, I must say. So I'm glad that I picked that up. Anyway, I moved in the shopping stuff and all. Rested for a while. My family ordered Satay, my favorite meal. But I was thoroughly full due to the Pizza Massacre that I did earlier. So yeah I did not eat any. Not even one stick. So it was 7-ish and I started to burn off some of my extra energies. Yeah, pretty decent one. I read some blogs and BOOM it's 11 PM. I prayed and then realised that I need to go blogging. So there you have it! My deadline story about today. OOH it's 10 mins way. I better go. Bye! See you tomorrow (soon) lol-ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment