Saturday, January 25, 2014

Page 25 of 365: A Messed Up Day buut.

Well I gotta type fast since it might be the 26th soon. So today I woke up earlier than usual I woke up a 5 am and then slept again then woke up again it was 6am since my sis was telling me to. Then I ate oatmeal as usual. I watched hell lot of TV goodness. Lazy day as it seems. Came down with my dad and fixed some things in my car got home. I wanted to workout but I was too lazy. I ate Lumpiah, Kue Sus and Spaghetti and there was an unwanted guess again and he stayed for hours. I postponed my workout session. Then at night my dad told me to wash the car then I did and just after that, I did my thang. Yep. You heard it. Since it's 11:59 PM, I shall post this! Bye. - ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment