Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Page 21 of 365: A WOHOO day!
I do not know why but I feel so fresh today. I woke up at 8 to see that my parents are already downstairs so I ate oatmeal as usual. Then I ate one piece of Bingka Pancake at 10 and milk also. Made some protein shake and helped around the kitchen. I ate some homemade delicious chicken nuggets! As this goes on and on I also have a peculiar turn on being a bookaholic. YES! I just do not know why but it feels like books express much more thoughts and imagination of our own thus giving us the chances to actually think and feel the way we want it to be. Anywho, I drove at 1 and it was raining as always. Then picked up my sis. I went home. Ate spaghetti of a bowl. dammn. Felt sleepy so I slept. Then I worked hard on trimming that sinful bowl of delicious goodness to the floor. And voila! Here I am typing this. Hope this turns around the world a little bit. Cheers. -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment