Okay here it goes. I made this second post of the day since there are a few things I would like to address here. First things first that I continued watching the local with my dad...while I spotted about BPJN. It is some sort of national social welfare programme done by the government here in my country and it was issued and ratified eventually, I believe in January 1st 2014. But then complains oveflew about the new policy. It was then found out that the policy was actually just initiating and would be nearing its target by the end of 2019. Dude, by then I would probably be already graduating and what's all the use of fussing about it that it's going to be available on the first day of the year?? *sigh* Anyway moving on to the price rise of the LPG. From Rp70000 to Rp130000. What do you think it is, some kind of joke? It's just the second day of the year and yet the nightmare are beginning to show. After some work out and some cooling off and eating lunch as well as oranges, then my lecturer just messaged me about our 80% grade for this semester. I won't go into this in details but you get the idea. I'm most probable of getting screwed up... This is not the best day indeed. I was down for awhile but then my spirit just got back up again! :) how about you, have you been feeling like me? -ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment