Sunday, January 19, 2014

Page 19 of 365: Rainy but not as much! (NOSTALGIA of songs)

We can say that things are getting a lil better. In streets flood is starting to sink down but still rainy. I have gotten better in terms of physically so I can do more today. I woke up at 8 and I watched some TV. My phone died so I charged it and waited till 10 and plug it off. I returned to watch some news about Syria's soon peace talks, Turkey's internet policy and Egypt's new approval of the constitution and so on. I ate mashed potato for lunch and finished another hundred page of Holmes book. I then proceed on downloading themes on my phone. We'll see if it bothers the battery life much or not. And tonight I had that feeling of turning back to songs...old songs... you know those which you have barely listened to and now all of sudden tryina listen to it. It felt great. I dug up till 2009 and found it amazing to come back in that era. Gee. Time surely passes away quickly, eh? -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment