Thursday, January 30, 2014

Page 30 of 365 : A What What Day

Haha. Kinda. See how it goes. I woke up at 8.40-ish. Then, I ate the same thing I did, tasteless Quaker Oatmeal dipped with honey on it. It was meh. I got hungry fast though today lol. I then asked for food. They offered me Pempek. I am like meh. Fishy stuff. I know I know...it is kind of oily. or more of OILY. Shite. Anyway, moving on, I had light headache and my body kinda ached because yesterday I did 2 sessions of lifting. Totally worth it. I waited and waited to find the right time for to exercise, but I couldn't find. Somehow... So you know what? It was 5 or something and I waited for a while since usually sis is usually wanting to exercise too at this time. Apparently, she got her first day of PMS, so I went ahead conforming myself. It was satisfying yet hard. I will do harder though!! Tomorrow is going to be the first last day of month in this precious 2014!! WHAT WHAT WHAT.... yep time felt fast. That "what what what" saying is from the song of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, called "Thrift Shop" you shall indeed try to watch it if ye haven't:




Pretty funny song, I presume. So, I wanna tell you something. What do I do usually this time of the year the previous years? Let's recall a lil bit--:







Those were fireworks... during the celebration of Lunar New Year in Vietnam. Haha, It is night indeed, folks. Chao. :) -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment