Monday, January 20, 2014
Page 20 of 365: The Forgotten Day!
Yup. I'm sorry. I could have posted this yesterday but I forgot to. I passed out and I was nowhere near my computer. So I woke up at 8 as always. Ate breakfast, last package of oatmeal. Then suddenly at lunch my family made homemade salad which is good BUT they made spaghetti as well which was the downside. And you know what? We had to finish cuz they would feel bad if we don't. But I did not order it. Gee. So I drove that day for about an hour then went home. Cuz I was pressurized, I ate a bowl of spaghetti in the end. I did some exercises which made me exhausted yet fresh and continued to read more books. I was disappointed by the fact that those who are trying to be representative/ parliament of my country do not represent us, but rather representing themselves. The debate was simply nil. No substantial thing only opinion gathered involving shouting and such. So again today I will try to post today's at night. See ya! :) -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment