Sunday, January 26, 2014
Page 26 of 365: MEH day
So it was a plain day. Just me waking up at 8 AM, eating breakfast. Then I ate and watched TV. I went to the orthodontist of mine and got the checkup. My 2 year contract on my braces got extended, I suppose for one more month. Then I ate Gado-gado for lunch. Watched TV. Then saw that tomorrow is going to be the GRAMMY'S!! I can't freaking wait. I am sooo gonna watch it. in the morning. tomorrow. Anyway, I worked out pretty well today and had my sister complaining about her charger not working. I did some things to help her but no adequate results were shown there. So yeah. I watched some of our videos (me and sis) from way back there...and photos...time goes by really fast..... Here is a song for you to reminisce your own past :) That is all! Thank you for watching-- I mean reading lol. I need to get some rest in order to watch the Grammy Awards tomorrow. Night! -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment