Saturday, January 18, 2014
Page 18 of 365: A Rainy Rainy Day!!
Maybe you have heard it from the news. It is a disastrous start of the year for my country. A major flood in Celebes (Manado), eruption of soon-to-exploding Sinabung in Sumatra and also flood issues and never-ending rain in Java. Last hope for the best for us all *sigh* anyway let's get to business, shall we? I woke up today about 8-ish. Realized my phone was dead so I charged. I went down to have myself some breakfast. I was offered fried rice with egg on it. Then it was 10 and I plugged off my phone from the charge. Till 12, I waited and suddenly became sleepy so I slept. At about 1 or 2 I ate lunch, which was a mash potato with some mushroom flavour sauce. It was utmost great. I enjoyed it. At about 4 I started to exercise. I did my best but my body seems to be still on its Borneo-stage trip holiday so I had to patient I guess. All I can say is that from when I'm writing right now that it still is raining!! Can you imagine that? I have been seriously impacted by the novel I am reading, Sherlock Holmes which I bought in the airport and trying to finish during this break. I am no sleepy yet so I guess I am just going to find some things on the interweb. See y'all later. :) -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment