Sunday, January 5, 2014
Page 5 of 365 : OFF TO BORNEO (SOON)
I know you're as exciting as I am about this but don't get ahead of me. I'll tell in details about this all. Okay, here I go! I woke up roughly at 9-ish today as I had kind of a rough sleep last night. I could not find the right reason to open my mind and tell that I've got to get some proper sleep. So anyway, I ate Oatmeal of Energen, with some berries on it although WAY smaller than on the package. It's more like pieces of it. It comes with a few sachet wrapped in a bigger package. Anyway, today was kind of a lazy day for me. I ate and drank and all the repetition goes. It said 12 o'clock. Shoot, let's eat. I ate some Satay. Yep it felt great. Then did some rest and overslept. Suddenly when I woke up, my family was just about discussing something unusually done by us..talking about a trip. Yep. A trip to West Borneo! It's been years since I came there and it was decided that we would be going there on the 9th of this month! so like in 4 days! Can't wait! :) I will update some more info about it but meanwhile I just customized my Note 3 in order to reach some good batter improvement, as I will be going there and I would indeed in need a heck of some juicy battery energies goodness. So for tonight, Imma be pro'lly watchin' some movies. To inspire and to get inspired. Yep. That's all, folks. Go home and have a great dinner with your families. G'night. -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment