Monday, January 6, 2014
Page 6 of 365: Movie Marathon!!
Yeah. It was technically yesterday night. But as people go and say, that tomorrow correlates with today and today correlates to yesterday. It is sort of like a cycle. I hope it isn't a vicious cycle though lol. Anywho, yesterday I got a chance to watch two movies, which were The Shawshank Redemption and Dead Poet Society. Both inspiring in their own ways. I was asleep but couldn't let myself pause it with my sleep. So I ended up sleep at about 2 AM last night. I woke up at 11 o'clock. CARPE DIEM! lol I couldn't tell apart between breakfast, lunch, and brunch again. It is the second time of this year. I ate A LOT. bunch lot of dem food. Healthy ones, though. But still, not to be tried at home, kids. Cuz whatever you do, don't overdo it. Whatever you eat, don't overeat it. No matter what, junkfood or even healthy-ass food. Still. DON'T. Then as I was trying to get on my feet, because I was so bloated, I couldn't simply go away with it. I ended up watching TV. There, I watched the movie "We Bought A Zoo", which I believe was in Fox Family. Pretty good movie. Nothing happened today. My kittens started to become more active now lol and also had pretty struggled down my road to success. Because of the faulty diet.So now I'm plan to watch a movie. Wanna know what it is (more of they are, cuz I would not just stop watching just one movie)? Stay tuned to find out ;) -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment