Friday, January 3, 2014

Page 3 of 365 : An Epic War!!

Yeah. my title might seem a bit exaggerating about my current situation but oh well. :p So yeah let me get to this quickly. As my sister was watching Habibie and Ainun (this romantic movie from my country about our third president and his spouse) until god knows when I ended up sleeping. Yeah. I am not really a fan of a romantic movie, I'm more of sci-fi, war and just about every motivational movies. You know, those ones that really give you positive energies just by watching it. Anyway, due to that, I had to wake up quite earl...lately and the clock said about 9:30-ish. It was Friday. Yeah I know it might not be a big deal for you guys out there, but for me as a man and a Muslim, I had to get ready for my Friday prayers. Yeah some kind of war..inner shall I say within me. After looking at each room, no one was barely awake except my dad. So I just ate instant noodle and took a shower and BOOM. I am at the mosque with my dad. After that, I ate some of this local goodness, called Gado-Gado. Let me give you a visual assistance for it :

Urgh... just by looking at it makes me wanna eat another round again....oh god.....wait. Oh yeah. sorry guys. Moving on, after the magnificent dish that I have "conquered", I then watched some TV's with my family to cool off. After that I told myself countless times to get up and do some exercises. so I did. Treadmill. Situps. Dumbbels.Cardios. Yeah and the clock told me right in front of my ears that it's 5 PM. As I rushed down to the shower and ended up spendin' roughly 15 mins of heavenly showering goodness. After working out. Youknow that feeling. It's fascinating. Yet today there's nothing much to tell really except those above. Oh yeah. About the recent death of Uncle Phil (James Avery)... Rest in peace, dear pal. You did good. You did.

That is all really for today. Thanks for stopping by! See you in the next page/day! ;)-ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment