Courtesy of 9GAG
Terrifying, ain't it? The fact that all that stuff is happening to us. Especially that very last one. Urgh. I can't seem to take it any longer.
Oh yeah, by the way I have just almost forgotten to inform you about my uni life. I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED IN UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA. Yep, you heard me right. One of the best universities here in my country. AND that's not ALL! I got in the International Relations Majoring!! Remember my post back in April? I just could not believe that I got in. I mean sure I was confident and all writing it. But the truth I was desperate and the fact that so MANY of the high school students wanted to continue in the majoring and yet the seats are only for 38 people is outrageous! But thank God Almighty I got in. I could not be more blessed than that. So how about you guys? Anything to share? -ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment