Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Page 1 of 365 : Breakfast or Lunch?

There it is. My first ever post.I'm home. I basically passed out from last nite. God I felt like I was drunk but I really wasn't. I tried to find my phone and I recalled it was up there in my small table in the other side of the room. I was too lazy. Then I looked through to find out 'bout the  time. Thank God  I found my watch. It said 11. Freakin 11 oclock!! Then the first thing that came in my mind is will I eat breakfast or lunch? I mean haven't you all been in this stage? Isn't it frustrating? While trying to find out,  I tend to reply some of the messages I haven't reply from numerous people from groups and personal chats as well as games like Farm Stories and Restaurant Stories! Pickin' up those dem good ol' grapes and serve 'em to the customers ;) anyway I de cided to not ask myself whether I ate breakfast, lunch or even brunch. It is not brunch too since I ate way too much to be called as brunch. So while eating my smoked beef with rice, my sis could not continue her plate so I took over and she switched to noodles. Yeah Indomie. And I cooked it for her and I watched CNN as I told yall  before in the previous post. After that my dad said I was too happy about my phone but then again who is not happy to play around with a new thing? It's part of appreciating it right?? ;) Anyway this is all for my page 1 so far. I hope you have a wonderful start of your 2014 book. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment