Alright here it goes. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014! I know some of you all are probably now enjoying the joy of the new year. I'm sorry I have not been able to post a thing for a while..well not really a while but rather for MONTHS but oh well. What's done it's done. Now let's get back to our reasons to write this in the first place. I have a few 2014 resolutions. I won't tell ya every single resolution. You just have to follow up if you wanna know. Now let's talk about one of the resolutions. That is the journal. Yep you heard it. Everyday I will try my best to post something about the particular day, be it an amazing one or boring one. So let's open a new page shall we? Here I am now just watching TV with my lovely family. We just watched CNN and knowing that NY has already had its new year, it felt great. I had my new year this year in Ancol. It is some kind of a beach in my city, Jakarta in prosperous Indonesia. It was a pain in the buttocks while trying to find the parking spot! It was 5pm-ish and we got one at about 8pm!! It's down crazy I know. But eventually we tried to find toilet and we finally found it. After that long journey, we found that sacred place. Yeah. You know that I know that we all know. It is now other than FOOD! I mean we ate fried rice. I told the dude not to put any spicy stuff. But guess what?? The dude did. I eventually ate half-heartedly and then switched to eating Kwetiauw (some sort of friend noodle) yummy! And that was much better! Then we moved to concert there. Some bands covered the Iwan Fals songs and it got quite edgy at times but then There it goes! Countdown! Everyone got closer to their significant others as they counted backwards and BOOM! Happy New Year 2014 ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment