| Yes, no one was aware of that! |
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
#Day 4 and Day#5 of change
Hey all. Sorry I didn't get to blog yesterday. I kinda was on my nerves waiting for something special. Oh yes. It is special! I just got a new motorbike! :) Yep. I would love to ride on that someday, but I'm just waiting for the plate number to be made, which will come out in a short amount of time. Aaand as you guessed, I did not bother myself to even touch anything that's got to do with workout lol
So yeah, it was all fun trying out my new ride. Anyway, today's #day5 of change and I should be swimming..but guess what? The weather wasn't so friendly and since I overate yesterday, I had some kind of flu issue in the morning... so I don't know, really... I guess tomorrow? But tomorrow I've got to go to school since we have some kind of photo shooting going on. I ran, did several pushups, did some situps and that's about all for now. If I still have my remaining part of energy, I'll try it later in the afternoon. Stay tuned! I'll be back. *Arnold* -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment