Well.... firstable, I lied again. I'm sorry. I was so into studying these past few months, that I even forgot this blog's name. I feel that every blog that I write, seems to be abandoned the next following months. Anyway, I have just finished my National Exams here in my country. The event itself this year is chaotic, as it is not even held nationally, due to the sluggish printing company, making 11 out of 33 provinces being postponed to the Exams. That is like a third of the whole nation! It's insane too the fact that it was already delayed and yet it needed to be postponed due to miscommunication of one of the delivering guys so the papers that were meant to be in Province A was accidentally carried out to Province B, vice versa.
 |
| Oh God Why Indonesia... |
Regardless of that, in where I live, in the capital city, it didn't have any problems. Now I'm on my
holiday! Trying to make this a productive one, though! Wish me luck guys! Happy holidays to all of my highschool fellas! -ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment