Thursday, April 18, 2013

Now....

Now, that I am in officially holiday... I have been thinking... I suppose, I only get once in a lifetime amount of this much holiday...in my country, the longest holiday a student can get is only 2 weeks. YES, TWO FREAKIN WEEKS! IF YOU FEEL SORRY BOUT ME, PLEASE DO.... 


Although 2 weeks of holiday, the burden of homework/project is still haunting us.
So...............I don't even know what to say lol. But firstly, today I am planning to shape up. Yes, you heard that correct. I am planning on swimming today and jog a little as well as lifting weight...that is if it were still possible. THIS IS MY #DAY 1 of change!

Oh yeah baby, change!

Annnnd..... to sum up, if you wanna know more about me:
  1. Twitter: 
twitter.com/ridhatobing
@ridhatobing
twitter.com/ridhatobing


2. Facebook

That's all for now! Thank you for your time here! Chao! -ridhaflo


No comments:

Post a Comment