Friday, April 19, 2013

#Day 1....

Hey guys, with me again. It's night here where I am, in Bangkok/Hanoi/Jakarta time zone... Well as I said earlier before, I needed some "shape up" goin on during my holiday and that it was going to be a "productive" one... well guess what.... this evening me and my fam was goin to go to this showroom... yeah we are planning on buying something... take an infer... anyway, after that we went to this place....yes, a mall! aaaand..... as my family tradition (sort of), we went to Dunkin Donuts..... -__- fast food. yeah I know...I feel sorry for myself.....
that is me today...except this is kind of too young for some guy like me...



 it didn't get much worse, though. I got a hold of myself... after I arrived home, which it took like 2 hours car ride.... *traffic jam*... I managed to do some treadmill... it was pure embarrasment... I basically died out after only 15 mins course.... what a downgrade...after National Exams...it seems I'm getting older..... oh, I didn't get to swim! 


  -ridhaflo

No comments:

Post a Comment