Thursday, January 23, 2014
Page 23 of 365 :Bad Day of 2014 (so far)
It all started plainly when I woke up at 8AM as usual. I was told to take shower as soon as it was 10 o'clock. So I did in advance. Yep. I would be getting my E-version of my citizenship card (e-KTP). However, there were dudes coming in the house to seek for the leakage that happened recently in my house. So it was kinda postponed. Yet we managed to go there. It was raining lightly. Then out of nowhere, came that huge rain! Me and my dad who were using motorcycle had to find somewhere safe. It rained quite a while. Then, still raining, we went anyway to the office for the card thingy. We went there and looked around as if it were already break session. But the office boy said it was so thank God we went in. However. This is the most annoying part. This person who was in charge of the matter, did not even bother to help us. Whenever my dad asked, it was clear to speak from ourselves that she has the least interest of the matter of 2014. I wanted to smack her damn face. I just wanted to. I couldn't. I wanted the card. So then I came home with disappointed while hearing ANOTHER news that I would need to get my opung who just came back from Palembang, South Sumatra with car. Oh dear. So I did. Then after picking her up with apparently her younger sister, I had to pick up my sister. Then we went home. It was a fine scenery when we were given Pempek, a cuisine from the place she went and it was utmost delicious. But here comes the nightmare. I originally wanted to my food diet stocks since it was running out, so it was agreed that me, my parents, my opung and her sister would come, by dropping me off to the nearest grocery store (either Giant or Tip-Top). I was quite satisfied with the decided. And then, all of the sudden my dad changed the idea by telling me directly to drop off my opung's sister place in Cibubur. I had a bad feeling. I did. And yup. Things did happen according my judgmental statements and predictions. I had to pass through a god-knows-how-long traffic to come there. The songs were of old ones and since I was the only youth and a minority, I had to give up. So finally managed getting there at 7!! WOW. I did not believe it. I have done nothing gained nothing. I then give myself an applause for (possibly) skipping working out today! YAY! You had no idea how I really hold on my anger today. It hurted my insides. Physically and mentally. I know it is not healthy to do so, BUT i did not anywhere else to scream except in my mind. We managed to get out of way of the place when thank God my mom noticed grocery store nearby the place asked me to stop by!! I got everything there, except for FitBar (healthy snack) but I ain't even mad, bro. I was glad. So I dropped off my opung and directly go. However, I had to pass through one of the hardest challenges of life. I had to pass through Satay place there which I really really really like without asking to order. I did. Oh no. IT FELT BAD. I love satay. No exception. I got to hold this lust. So yeah I went home and drank some milk. So here I am. I hope you are entertained of this story, as I sure wasn't, for the one who had through all this today. Here's a vid for expressing meself :
Thanks for coming by! PEACE! :) -ridhaflo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment