Here I am right now in one of the lectures I have on Thursday morning. Oh yeah, about the one. Well, let's say that I have been quite exposed with the all the good qualities of togetherness in time. All those things, I could tell you, are genuine. Really, there is no doubt about it. I mean, how often do you sit there and talk to someone, in this world of massive flow of communication (yes, your smartphones) and decide to talk to each other and look at each other? Who would be willing to actually miss a class just to show the person around how her city looks like? Let those question sink in to you for awhile.
However, life can be quite harsh to you. Whenever you feel like you are at that stable moment and you think it is the right time to command, well you just do. There are only two possible outcomes, yes or no. Both have the same good amount of percentage which could happen, in which this could be really hard for it to be quantified. It is just so absurd. So absurd. Well, long story short, it was the latter one. It was pretty tough for me. Well, as people would say "Tough luck, ,mate.", well yes, tough luck for me indeed. Besides, I am glad that I have supportive people around me, at the right time, at the right place. I may not have hundreds of those, but I can be sure I will be able to rely on them in this kind of position. Special props would be dedicated to Marlin. Yes, you. Thank you for keeping up with me, with all the crap and boredom you have to deal with in a matter of days. So glad to have met you personally and I hope our friendship never rust or rot. So getting to the main topic of this paragraph, basically, it was very common-sensical and logical explanation, very rational way of explaining. While some see this as an 'acceptable exit' since it was terminated in good terms, I'd like to argue that it is actually worse: there is nothing to be hated upon, thus it is hard to really look forward. Then again, for a reason I know that I gotta keep going, no matter what. But at this time, she is the best that I can have. At least for now.
Moving to the TV-Series I have been exposed by my dear senior, which is House of Cards. For those of who have not seen it, do so! It is basically talking how crooked the ways in which the US elites try to get away it in order to get a certain positions. It also blows your mind in a way to think about that there could happen in real life, even in surrounding us. We might just not know it is happening right now. I am also new to this whole 1-hour-long TV Series, so bear with me. I have only been in the First Season but I am really eager to finish it later on.
Okay, so this week came with a surprise! My buddy/ bro just came from Seoul, Korea! Yes, this was surprisingly unintended. He was supposed to stay there for around three years. I am not sure how exactly made him to come back, but his parents told him that he needs to try on participating in university entrance test in Indonesia, since he's been waiting for no results these pasts months. We managed to meet on Tuesday, he was late as I waited in McD Cikini. We left and went for Tebet. We ate at this restaurant bebek and it was quite good. Then we headed to Tebet, where we tried to find someplace to chill and drink and catch up! Okay, one weird thing happened. I heard a voice saying "Ridha!" continuosly as I saw her face-- she was my ex from highschool. I had no idea, that in the probability of somebody else there, there she was! She asked for my BBM PIN, I gave her, big deal. So managed to get lost too and finally had our way to get some snacks and drinks and stayed at Dunkin Donuts. Now, he is already on his way to Malang, pursuing his dream. I wish you nothing but success, bro!
Okay, this is probably it for now. About my class and my goals and missions will be discussed later on at the right time. See ya! - Ridhaflo
However, life can be quite harsh to you. Whenever you feel like you are at that stable moment and you think it is the right time to command, well you just do. There are only two possible outcomes, yes or no. Both have the same good amount of percentage which could happen, in which this could be really hard for it to be quantified. It is just so absurd. So absurd. Well, long story short, it was the latter one. It was pretty tough for me. Well, as people would say "Tough luck, ,mate.", well yes, tough luck for me indeed. Besides, I am glad that I have supportive people around me, at the right time, at the right place. I may not have hundreds of those, but I can be sure I will be able to rely on them in this kind of position. Special props would be dedicated to Marlin. Yes, you. Thank you for keeping up with me, with all the crap and boredom you have to deal with in a matter of days. So glad to have met you personally and I hope our friendship never rust or rot. So getting to the main topic of this paragraph, basically, it was very common-sensical and logical explanation, very rational way of explaining. While some see this as an 'acceptable exit' since it was terminated in good terms, I'd like to argue that it is actually worse: there is nothing to be hated upon, thus it is hard to really look forward. Then again, for a reason I know that I gotta keep going, no matter what. But at this time, she is the best that I can have. At least for now.
Moving to the TV-Series I have been exposed by my dear senior, which is House of Cards. For those of who have not seen it, do so! It is basically talking how crooked the ways in which the US elites try to get away it in order to get a certain positions. It also blows your mind in a way to think about that there could happen in real life, even in surrounding us. We might just not know it is happening right now. I am also new to this whole 1-hour-long TV Series, so bear with me. I have only been in the First Season but I am really eager to finish it later on.
Okay, so this week came with a surprise! My buddy/ bro just came from Seoul, Korea! Yes, this was surprisingly unintended. He was supposed to stay there for around three years. I am not sure how exactly made him to come back, but his parents told him that he needs to try on participating in university entrance test in Indonesia, since he's been waiting for no results these pasts months. We managed to meet on Tuesday, he was late as I waited in McD Cikini. We left and went for Tebet. We ate at this restaurant bebek and it was quite good. Then we headed to Tebet, where we tried to find someplace to chill and drink and catch up! Okay, one weird thing happened. I heard a voice saying "Ridha!" continuosly as I saw her face-- she was my ex from highschool. I had no idea, that in the probability of somebody else there, there she was! She asked for my BBM PIN, I gave her, big deal. So managed to get lost too and finally had our way to get some snacks and drinks and stayed at Dunkin Donuts. Now, he is already on his way to Malang, pursuing his dream. I wish you nothing but success, bro!
Okay, this is probably it for now. About my class and my goals and missions will be discussed later on at the right time. See ya! - Ridhaflo
No comments:
Post a Comment